Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Review away!

This blog has been set up so that we can enter our TBR Bookmooch book reviews in one place for easy accessibility by all. :-)
If you are a member of the TBR Club and would like an invitation to post your 2 monthly book reviews here- please contact me with your e-mail address so that I may invite you as an author on this Blog or make sure that peppertattoo has your e-mail address on the Bookmooch forums thread she created for it. As soon as we get all of the e-mails, invitations will be sent out & we can all start blogging away!
*Important note though, Just make sure you dont give away to many spoilers when doing your review- for example: Like how the book ends! lol
Thanks!
Dawn S
AKA Elphie

PS. In the Spirit of the Books that this blog was created for- I have aptly named the blog "The Smoke is Alive" which is a line out of my first book I read for this club called "Uglies" by Scott Westerfeld. Review to follow shortly....... :-)

8 comments:

Erin said...

Thanks so much for setting this up! It now provides even more incentive for me to actually start hacking away at my towering tbr pile!

Elphie said...

You are quite welcome. I figured it would be easier to have one place where we could all come, post our reviews & socialize. :-) Elphie

Dee said...

CAn I add my reviews here?
Dee (deni2me)

Elphie said...

Dee- If you are a member of the Bookmooch TBR club you can post your reviews here, however you must be a member of the club to post them. Are you a member? If you are please send me your e-mail address and I can invite you. If you are not a member- of bookmooch.com please sign up and then we'd love to have you on board.
Our goal is to read 2 books of of our TBR (to be read) list each month and write reviews for them. :-)
Elphie

Dee said...

I am a member and got my invite. But how do I post on the blog? I don't see a button that will allow me to add to the blog, or post to the blog, etc. I am blog stupid I guess! YIKES!

Kristin said...

Elphie, did you take your name from the character in "Wicked"?

Elphie said...

Kristin
But of course! ;-) Its also my name on several online clubs. It just seems to suit me. lol

Kristin said...

Dee,

On the first page of the blog, top right corner, click on the "New Post".

Kristin